Get the spirit of the North in the heart of Chiang Mai old town. Stay in a small and modern Lanna style 3* Boutique Resort (owned by our SKAL Chiang Mai Member Kishore Ladsaria) at the back gate of Wat Phra Singh (Temple of the Lion Buddha) one of the most revered temples in Chiang Mai. A perfect location just to get out of the Resort and stroll around the Old City.
Take the once-in-a-livetime opportunity to embark on a cultural experience with our SKAL Chiang Mai Vise-President Punnee, a Lisu woman from a Tibetan-Burmese Hill Tribe who will invite you to prepare extraordinary original Lisu food and experience a taste of Lisa life and culture.
This 3* package includes:
Package: 3-night stay in Deluxe double/twin bedroom
Rate: per room (max 2 guests) only 12.500 THB
Additional night: 1.100 THB per room
Note: Rate includes taxes, service charge,
Available: 7 days before & after Skal International Asian Congress 2020
- Round Airport transfer from Chiang Mai International Airport to the resort with worry-free, our representative holding “WELCOME SKAL” placard at the arrival area.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Double or Twin Bedroom
- Daily Breakfast
- Lisu Hill Tribe Cooking Class for 2 person
- Choice of one additional half day excursion for 2 person between
- Guided Cycling Culture Trip or
- Evening or Morning Foodie Tour or
- City & Temple guided Tour